Official Profile
Former-Governor David A. Paterson (D)
Location: New York
Affiliation: Democrat
Rating: 36%
You must be logged in to rate this politician.

Do you have a question for Former-Governor David Paterson?
257391 users are watching.
( latest 20 shown below )
AtbswGromb AhbyrGromb ickuahsrner herr Johnnny john13 AqyjuGromb AwwflGromb AkgreGromb AixnuGromb AndxdGromb AxztcGromb AuotpGromb AtfbyGromb AqmbtGromb AbaqcGromb AcsfwGromb AieucGromb AxtxsGromb ArfgmGromb AwpjzGromb AyjnlGromb AhaznGromb AopsgGromb Louis A. Jackson AzjdmGromb AeyenGromb ArmrlGromb AyncyGromb Johnnny andrzej, stefan, USA Studios Post Production AjlqbGromb AgzwgGromb AujuoGromb AgexuGromb AdppqGromb AtyxlGromb

Participate in the discussions below, or Ask a Question!

youcanteatmoney Posted 9 years ago
transit authorities and commuter rail agencies all face huge funding gaps as a result of falling state tax revenues. state and the federal government must provide adequate funding streams for mass transit. as far back as 1954 to the present a disproportional 80% of federal money for transportation is directed towards roads and bridges with the remaining 20% directed to mass transit. of that 20% mass transit operations are lucky to see 1% of the total allocated, the other 19% going to infrastructure. it is a battle we cannot loose if we are to save and create jobs and the much needed mass transit service. what can be done by elected officials and the public to correct this inequity ?
Agree 2
Disagree 0

notification to politician
youcanteatmoney Posted 9 years ago
i just sent feedback to telldc (feedback flag at left side of screen) this is what i suggested: i dont know if this is already in place or not. is it possible to set up an instant notification to the politicians email when someone enters a comment, question or any kind of entry on a politicians page. thanks.
Agree 1
Disagree 0

Invite your friends!